SUPPORT EXECUTIVE TRAINING
This short term course is specially designed to help you start a rewarding career in Client Support and related activities. You will undergo ten major modules essential in mastering the Customer Support Concepts. Call us to book an appointment with one of our Career Counselors NOW…
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities (KRAs)
Maintaining customer focus at all times and answering to customer’s inquiries using standard procedures. Taking ownership of complaints / queries and pro-actively following through to resolution. Ensuring that all queries are resolved. Is able to use automated information systems.
Education and Experience
- Graduate with minimum 6 months of working experience.
- Should be well versed with word, excel, html editor.
- Should have good typing speed.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Data collection and analysis
- Customer service orientation
- Word Processing
- Report Generation
- Internet etiquette
- Content editing norms
- Social media handling
- Customer Orientation
Duration : 45 Days
Internship : 2 months internship offer after successfully completing the course